Rogers Benefit Group, Inc is the oldest National General Agent in the United States, partnering with agents for over 70 years. RBG's success is built on providing excellent service, personalized sales assistance, and innovative tools to small and mid-market brokers throughout the country. The Dallas/Fort Worth regional offices encompass sales in North, East and West Texas.
Our processes set us apart from our competition by knowing what brokers need and delivering beyond their expectations. RBG is responsive, consistent, accurate and timely. Service is within our control, and it is our point of distinction. Customer Service is not a department; it is a touch point. You work with your team, not separate departments within RBG. Truly setting us apart from other General Agents is our face to face approach of doing business. You will know the RBG difference the first time you do business with us.
What We Do
Your RBG team will work with you to ensure you are free to do what you specialize in, and that is to NETWORK & SELL! Each team member is an experienced, licensed, resourceful insurance industry professional who will:
- Help you with unbiased, straightforward, detailed information on carrier products and plans.
- Ensure that you have all the information and materials you need to present, close, enroll and service.
- Keep you up to date on Carrier Product introductions and updates.
- Provide a monthly newsletter with important updates from our carriers.
- Provide ongoing assistance after the sale, including Renewals and Benefit Administration.
- Promote effective strategies which provide comprehensive and appropriate coverage for employer groups.
- 12222 Merit Drive
- Suite 1780
- Dallas, TX 75251-3205
- Phone: 972-233-3366
- Fax: 972-233-3381